Get on Board with Bragg Creek Trails
We appreciate your past contributions, and we encourage you to participate again.
Our 2020 budget is close to $ 1 million, an amount that is provided entirely by grants, sponsorships and donations.
We rely on your donations to maintain the trail system – without you, we would not be able to maintain our trails. Your donation goes directly towards our operational costs.
What’s on the list for 2020:
- Complete the construction of Kestrel and upgrade the portion of Tom Snow Trail between Kestrel and Moose Loop, which means good trail right through to the Dawson trailhead on Highway 68.
- The acquisition of a small Snow Cat that provides superior renovating and track setting capabilities and the ability to move snow efficiently.
- The continuation of trails grooming, maintenance, mowing, brushing, tread repairs, reroutes, upgrades, and signage.
- New bridge construction for low lying areas on Sundog, Iron Springs and Moose Loop, eliminating icy sections and also making these trails more attractive for mountain bikers to ride.
- Publishing new maps.
Your contribution is vital, so please give generously. You will receive a charitable income tax receipt for donations over $20.
The GBCTA has invested more than $4.1 million in Bragg Creek trails over the past twelve years. We have constructed more than 110 km of new multi-use trails, and have upgraded some 30 km of existing trails to create a world class 177 km public trail system.
- To donate online, see: https://www.braggcreektrails.org/donate-now/
- Donate directly to GBCTA by cheque. Mail to Box 1379, Bragg Creek, AB, T0L0K0
- Donate via e-transfer bragg.creek.trails.@gmail.com – no password required. Please include your name, address and email address under notes in your e-transfer to ensure we can send you a tax receipt.
- Donate with cash deposited at one of the three secure donation boxes at the West Bragg parking lot.
Make Bragg Creek trails part of your 2020 tax planning: Donate to receive your 2020 tax receipt.